- Education: 1986: Arizona State University Bachelor of Science Biology
- 1990: Doctor of Dental Surgery New York University
- 1991: General Practice Residency F.D.R. Veterans Hospital Montrose N.Y.
- 1997: Post Graduate fellowship - Academy of General Dentistry
- 2007: Certified PerioProtect provider
Dr. Heide has obtained over 900 hours of continuing education in the fields of General Dentistry, Periodontics, Implant Dentistry, Endodontics, and Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Heide has been practicing General & Cosmetic Dentistry in Westchester County for over 20 years.
Dental Affiliations: American Dental Association, New York State Dental Academy of General Dentistry, International Dental Health Foundation, Suburban Dental Society and the Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.